We are pumped to announce a fun contest in honour of child passenger safety week…but you have work at it a bit to earn an entry! And work fast…contest closes Saturday night at midnight Pacific (Sept 20th at 12:01 am).
Up for grabs: a seat of your choice!
- it is from our favourites lists, unless there is a good reason for something else
- it is available to order online from a Canadian retailer, and for free shipping
- is in stock
- $400 cap pre-tax but should you choose something pricier you can pay the difference
- your choice of colour within reason…for example if another colour of the same seat is significantly less than others we have the final say
- other fine print in the terms on the Rafflecopter
- you MUST leave a blog post comment on this post to qualify, and you MUST record your entries on the Rafflecopter widget. Comments are moderated which means they won’t appear immediately, but proceed with the Rafflecopter anyway once you’ve left your comment.
Craft a haiku or a limerick that is car seat, booster seat, or otherwise child passenger safety related. We aren’t judging on creativity or poetry-writing skills but making one is your ticket to entry and you MUST submit it as your “blog entry” and then record it on the Rafflecopter below! Submissions must be original, suitable for a general audience (no PG-13 or more adult submissions please, leave those Nantucket references for elsewhere!), and may be shared on our Facebook page.